EM/Youth

Ask Jesus

페이지 정보

작성자 카마리오한인연합감리교회 작성일20-05-12 22:04 조회1,081회 댓글0건

본문

John 14:15-21
15 If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

The historical Jesus cannot be grasped historically. The literary evidence we have provides different views of Jesus, but does not guarantee we meet the real Jesus. However many books we have read about Jesus, that knowledge does not guarantee we meet Jesus. We must meet Jesus spiritually. The real Jesus is being experienced by many people on earth even now. People are walking with Jesus, right now, spiritually. Jesus is the Spirit. The Holy Spirit.

So, just as any person would talk to their friend, we can talk to Jesus. He is not just our imaginary friend, because he actually says to us the things that we do not have any way to know.

That ability to hear Jesus’s voice becomes the gift of knowledge because Jesus lets us know things. Make a habit of asking Jesus anything, and check if what he tells you is right. You will be surprised how much you can learn directly from him.

Amen.

모바일 버전으로 보기